Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

WIWW.....WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY

It's WEDNESDAY and that means I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/ 
 

WHAT I'M WEARING:
T-SHIRT- Wal-mart AFTER valentines sale (it was like .75 - for real) I cut the back...it really was for the gym BUT the color is so great on me - makes me very tan!!!
TANK - Miley Cyrus line for Wal-mart 6 years ago (my daughter almost died when she read the tag the other day)
JEAN CAPRIS - Thrifted
PINK ALL STARS - NEW via the thrift


WHAT I'M WEARING:
Jacket - Chico's
Belt - Chico's
Dress - Target via the thrift (It was a maxi dress that I cut because it was WAY too long and the fabric was the nice t-shirt material that could be left with a raw edge)
Sandals - Target(new) via the thrift 7 years ago....WHO KNEW this style would come back around already?!?!?

WHAT I'M WEARING:
Infinity Scarf - Chico's
Button Down Shirt - Chico's
Denim Capri's - Thrifted 
Sandals - Macy's



 What I'M WEARING:
Hat - Big Lots
Poncho - JCP for ONE DOLLA - HOLLA
Belt - Chico's
Jeggings - Chico's
Sandals - Aerosoles

CITY BLOCK PARTY at my parents....so fun...nostalgic....
WHAT I'M WEARING:
Scarf - Chico's
T-Shirt - Target (mens section)
Crops - Thrifted
Backdrop - Chicago

No comments: