Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

WIWW

Fave day of the week to link up with other bloggers and see how we styled ourselves!!! My fave link ups are Because Shanna Said So (this cutie keeps it real!!) http://www.shannasaidso.com/2015/07/simple-casual-summer-outfit-kimono.html and The Pleated Poppy (have been linking up here for YEARS) http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/


What I'm wearing:
Vest  -Chico's
Necklace - Chico's
Dress - Target via the thrift (it was a SUPER long maxi dress SO I just cut it and left a raw hem)
Belt - Chico's
Sandals - Aerosoles via Marshall's

** The best of the vest is the back***

Had to take a "selfie" as my photog was already in bed....Sportin the curly hair
What I'm wearing:
Lace Top - Old Navy via the thrift
Tank - Chico's

Ice Cream date (see, I'm all Vanna White-ing the cone)
 What I'm wearing:
Gauzy "tourist shirt" as my daughter called it (it really is from our trip to Clearwater back in March)
Crops - Chico's
Sandals - Dollar Tree (FOR REAL and the BEST dolla I've ever spent)

Apparently my co-workers STILL thought I looked sick this day...
What I'm wearing:
Necklace - Gordmans
Tunic - About 10 years old!! 
Crops - Chico's
Sandals - Aerosoles via Marhsall's (these are my GO-to...LOVE the nude color and the back strap is a matte gold)

Off to see what YOU wore this week!!!

No comments: