Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, July 20, 2015

MANIC MONDAY.....GETTIN NEW INK

Do you ever have those spontaneous moments?!?! OR wish you did?!?!? A few weeks ago when my gurl and I were having a garage sale we were fooling around with washable markers....


And then we decided it would be really cool to get matching "Ohana" tattoos...Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind. Not only is she my sista from a different mista, we are there for each other thru thick and thin AND we are neighbors (how lucky?!?!). While sitting out the other day she says "Let's go get tattoos for our birthday!!!" I was like "alright" (all the while thinking omg, are we really gonna do this?!?! Altho I don't know why I have 4 OTHER tattoo's). SO an hour later we were at the tattoo parlour....


TOTALLY lovin it! What's the CRAZIEST thing you've done?!?!?

No comments: