Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, January 7, 2017

A DAY IN THE LIFE.....

Recap pics via my iphone form the past week.....

Making it my goal to increase my water intake...

Shopped Target's 90% off Christmas sale..picked up this SWEET #OHJOY! Salad Serving set for $1.99 - yep!!! It kinda fits into the fitness theme - right? Eating lotsa salad....beautiful salad service - how can I go wrong?!?!

Hit the gym! 

Twice this week (and then my car battery died so I've been home bound)

Tried a new recipe - DEELISH to me - the kids hated it! Spinach Parmesan Gnocchi


YEP!!! Down the hatch the water went!! 
 Did an at home facial mask....New Year makes me want to make everything fresh and new!!!

Wrote out a menu board for the week - stayed on course (except last night -made chicken instead of flatbreads - my body was craving protein)

What did the NEW Year week look like for YOU?!?!?

No comments: