Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, January 8, 2017

ARM SAWG SUNDAY....SILPADA and GLITTER...OH MY!

The acronym for my ArmSwagSunday isn't the greatest (A S S ) hence the lack of the use of the said acronym. BUT I like showing off that arm real estate (when I remember to take a pic) and share with you guys! Remember Emily Maynard from The Bachelor (season 15) had the STACK of bracelets on her arm?!?!

(images - google)
I have pretty much been obsessed with an arm party since then!! In fact after her appearance it became the thing to do, magazines were doing features on arms of bracelets, that look was no longer just for the gypsies BUT for mainstream America! 

My feature this week is pretty demure all things considered BUT that's because I wanted to show off the delicate Silpada bracelet (the skinny one).
Ring - Flea Market Find - LOVE the mix of the pearls and the multi color stones
JCM Monogram Bling Bracelet - Meijer (Back in the day maybe 2012)
Rhinestone Tennis Bracelet - Silpada (has a unique sliding clasp....which I have tried with some other bracelets and the dangly portion was always getting in the way- this one is the PERFECT length).

No comments: