Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, January 26, 2017

TRY IT THURSDAY....GIANT VISION BOARD

For GIANT Visions!!! And ever changing visions....


I can put them all up or take them all down
(because I am using a crib mattress frame and clips & magnets)


Remember the other day (Tuesday) I talked about my thrifty magazine finds?!?! Well here are some of the pages from those! I want to live intentionally - taking time for making life more BEAUTY-Full (hence the fancy cocktails and fresh flowers)

I LOVE SJP and think she's absolutely gorgeous and has IMPECCABLE style!! 

I have a section for my "wish list"

On said wish list:

*Crystals (like legit healing crystals NOT faux acrylic)
*A Goat (why not?!?! I live in farmville USA)
*New pillow shams from CB2
*Better photography skills


What do YOU want?!?! Have you made a vision board? If so I'd LOVE to peek at yours! Leave me a comment so I can check out your vision board! 

No comments: