Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, November 23, 2015

MANI MONDAY....GOLD GLITTER #sallyhansen NAIL STRIPS

SO WAAAAY back when during tax season (which is the most wonderful time of the year around here!!) I hit an AMAZING clearance on beauty products at #kmart (I know I know, Kmart was a place of the past and are fewer and fewer BUT I have to tell you, I have found some really GREAT things there). 



This haul was from back in February....See the back row....top right, second package in?!?!?! THERE are the most FAB nail strips I have bought to date!! #GOLDglitter nail strips - no dry time, lasted for a week (were easier than regular glitter polish to get off BUT still took a lil elbow grease)



Before my holiday extravaganza show 2 Saturdays ago I need a FAST mani at 2:30am (ya know because there are ALWAYS those last minute deets even though you think you're ready). SO here is my 2:30am mani the morning after....

You see?!??! I only paid $2.24 for them!!! AND I still have a full set left to do my nails again!!!

Here it is holding strong a week later.....
(and I did PLENTY of dishes with these on, lotsa crafting....they held up super well)

Have YOU tried the #sallyhansen nail strips?!??!


No comments: