Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, November 16, 2015

MANI MONDAY....#ULTA STEALS and DEALS

Ya know how you find that ONE polish that ya just can't get out of your mind?!??! T'was the case with a Sally Hansen gel polish (I have tried them and after 2 days it chipped SO for me I don't think it's worth the extra money). BUT because this color was so beautiful (a brown with lil coppery flecks in it - PERFECT for fall I was gonna anne-up and pay the 9.99.....I DECIDED to check #Ulta first and see if their pricing was competitive (PLUS I would earn points on my purchase). WELL HOT DAMN! I hit the jackpot!!! I found a GORG purple OPI shade "Viking in a Vinter Vonderland" that was marked down to $4.74


Viking in a Vinter Vonderland is on my ring finger 


And a #revlon polish that was SO CLOSE to the Sally Hansen polish and bears the name "Foxy" - how could I go WRONG?!??! Oh wait, and that was on sale for $2.99 v. $9.99 - seems like a no brainer!!!




Here you can see #revlon #foxy(which looks more plum to me than it looked in the bottle)
 And HERE you can see it with an overcoat of #sallyhansen #pumpkinspice which is a pretty rusty glitter) that I LOVE SO MUCH MORE (for this time of the season).

My momma told me you better shop around!!! Where have YOU found amazing deals on your favorite polishes?!?!?

No comments: