Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, November 30, 2015

MANI MONDAY.....Holiday Gifts

It's the HOLIDAY Season and that means gift giving season....cold weather season which ='s Dry hand season.....

The apple's don't fall far from the tree in our family!! This cute lil idea was put together by my sister for Halloween and my niece gave them out to her Girl Scout Troop moms. SO CUTE - right?!??!

Ok, Ok, I know, I said Halloween BUT for Christmas you could do red, green, white or whatever color your heart fancies and pop in a small lotion and seasonal polish! The idea of a gift is to give the person something they wouldn't ordinarily buy themselves!! Glitter polish for the conservative, white for the flashy girl....these can be as expensive or as inexpensive as you want!! GREAT grab bag gifts for the office, massage therapist, stylist, co-workers, girlfriends, etc....

Here are some past holiday mani's....

Starbucks green with leopard accents....

Red is CLASSIC holiday....I'm not usually a fan of red BUT this ciate polish is an AWESOME red!!

Another shade of green....in my homemade pedicure socks (I thought I invented something FAB....saw the same thing at HobLob last Christmas (But I will tell you, I have had these since 2004 when I got pedi's on the regular and I couldn't stand having cold feet as I left!

 Santa's always a good idea!!


No comments: