Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

WIWW

It's WEDNESDAY.....Which means it's time to link up with The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2015/11/what-i-wore-115/ for WIWW (What I Wore Wednesday)

Lindsey started WIWW to get her outta her yoga pants (we ALL know that struggle is REAL!!). SO this day I got OUTTA the yoga pants BUT stayed sans make-up (and that's ok BECAUSE my daughter still asked "Why are you so fancy today?!?!?")
 What I'm wearing:
Skully Scarf - Target (like 3 yrs ago)
Boyfriend Cardi - Again Target (but more like 6 years ago)
Grey and Black Striped Skirt - Target
Knit Boots - Uggs
**Hey, my entire outfit is from #target **

The day BEFORE Halloween had us no where else BUT Starbucks for a #frappula frappuccino
What I'm wearing:
Scarf - Lane Bryant
Blazer - Lane Bryant
Leggings - CVS
Bracelets on my right to you left to me arm are VINTAGE

DID YOU GET A FRAPPULA?!?!??!

Halloween had me all #sugarskull #dayofthedead

What I'm wearing:
Sugar Skull Face Tattoo - Fam Dolla
Headpiece - Made by me (see the DEETS on the blog tomorrow)
Blazer  - Lane Bryant (same as yesterday)
White Ruffled Button Down - JcPenny (11 years ago - I HATE white button downs so this has been worn once or twice if that)
Leggings - (same as yesterday)

LINK UP YOUR COSTUME HERE at Not Dressed As a Lamb http://www.notdressedaslamb.com/2015/11/mexican-day-of-dead-costume-iwillwearwhatilike-halloween-link-up.html?showComment=1446684243970#c652527920922717697
This day I had a wake to attend....
 What I'm wearing:
Shirt - Chico's
Necklace - Chico's
Skirt - Dress Barn via the thrift
Grey and Black Snakeskin Clutch - Thrifted
Grey and Black Snakeskin Heels-  Target
(isn't that GREAT how those accessories went together?!??! I LOVE when my hunting and gathering pays off). For a wake I wanted something subdued and respectful....I added style with my accessories that were FUN but still subdued.

Off to see what YOU wore!!! I love reading your comments SO don't be shy!!!


No comments: