Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, November 26, 2015

TRY IT THURSDAY....Nothing a lil spray paint can't fix

Everywhere I go I keep an eye out for inspiration....sometimes I can re-create what I see at a fraction of the cost and other times it's SO in-expensive that knowing a lil spray paint can complete my vision. I found this print at #familydollar and I LOVED the graphic black against white with golden utensils, the rhinestone accents as punctuation (yep, true story - I even need #bling in the kitchen). 
(the other item you see in the bag above is another DIY for a different week)


I covered the glass with a magazine page and tape and spray painted my fave Robin Egg Blue color.

(NOW this print was done back in AUGUST and it FINALLY found a home 2 weeks ago....it's hard to hang stuff when you have an open floor plan and no defining walls). SO here it is in all it's glory above the bar cart that is adjacent to the kitchen!

No comments: