Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, May 12, 2012

A day in the life.....

I should have titled this post a day in the ANIMAL life!! Most pics from this week happen to be of the animal species....Maybe that's because I went on my son's zoo field trip, went to a Children's Petting Zoo and just so happen to live where nature does! For example....the backyard is FULL of these...


Fuzzy wuzzy caterpillars that my lil guy isn't afraid to handle....

A lil preview of the good that will make their debut at "THE PEC THING" at the Winnebago County Fairgrounds next weekend....

A beautiful sky scape 

Another one of my son's catches.....he landed here AFTER I was chased around the yard with him!!

Saw these scary hairy critter at the zoo.....

At the children's zoo there were Ducks? Geese? Does anyone know what these are? With their lil babes..

MY lil babe on a pony.....

Lil cutie pigs....made me feel bad for  loving bacon so! (speaking of, in the boys section at Target there is a t-shirt that says I Love Bacon...momma thinks she needs that shirt - but NOT to be worn here)


 I Love pigs! They are so ugly they are cute! A few years ago I had a fancy for pigs with wings.....

The kids loved the Children's Petting Zoo...it's part of the park district and equine center....I have to take my daughter back one day so we can go riding....she was bummed we couldn't go today BUT the youngest riders can be 8 and my lil guy is still 6....

No comments: