Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sometimes you have to call it what it is....

...which is a DISASTER!! I knew I wanted a grey putty base and my daughter has those As seen on TV "Salon Express" disks which always work well for her! Polka dots is one of the patterns, so I said lemme try pink polka dots - i picked my brightest pink and she did my big toe.....


\While it looks like you can see it in the photo, in person it was MUCH paler, like barley noticeable.....

 So I took my polish brush and polka dotted over it.....
 Which made my toes look like they had the measles I think.... (Although in the pics they look relatively cute)....SO I figured if I added some gold glitter that would class them up....


But after doing it to my big toe I decided to just do dots on my ring fingers and golden mist on the others....

BUT it was bugging me, bad....SO I took off all the polish that had polka dots (and now typing this post I wish I would have lived with them for at least a day)

I started over with this....Kardashian Kolor "My Empire....My Rules" which is a putty grey and Art Deco Gold glitter


 And THIS is my current mani.....


I LOVE this look BUT it's clearly NOT as FUN as the polka dots!! I'll have to try them again sometime!

No comments: