Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

THRIFTY Tuesday

Today's Thrifty Tuesday is ALL about my fave accessories.... JEWELRY! Ladies, it can totally change an outfit up, it ALWAYS fits and it just speaks to me! Everything I am about to show you was thrifted (most of it last week BUT a few pieces at other times)

All 5 of these pieces were thrifted....The bee bracelet is from the Joan Rivers collection and is retailing for $30.00 on Amazon right now, the cuff underneath with the large center pearl was made by me WITH pieces from the thrift (I got the idea from Tamera Beardsley...if you've never been to her page - CHECK IT OUT - her jewelry is GORG http://www.tamerabeardsley.com/). The tassel necklace was NEW from Target.....

Isn't this bracelet the "bee's Knee's?!?!?"
 I also found this fun and fab reindeer necklace at the thrift....it will NOT be making an appearance this summer BUT I did think it was perfect for fall/winter...and it also was new from Target!! A steal at $2.99 form the original 16.99 price tag.....
 I am thinking there is a fun makeover in Dancer's future (maybe he should sport a orange color? Or add some charm enhancers around the necklace...not sure yet)

 I also found this awesome feather necklace....the perfect way to dress up that lil plain t-shirt!!

Tell me, WHAT has been YOUR best thrift find?!?!

No comments: