Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, August 2, 2014

A DAY IN THE LIFE>>>>>>

Pics via my iphone for the week.....

Farm fresh watermelon - did you know watermelon is actually a vegetable?!!?

More farm fresh produce that I made in a chicken pot pie....

4 mile morning walk....My girl friend tells me a I have a nice silhouette.....I'll take it!!

Morning view during walk

Buying farm fresh produce for my parents

Chocolate chili liquer - yes please!! And yes, it was spicy!! Would be fab in a martini...for now over ice and topped off with milk for a creamy delish cocktail

Wouldn't be summer without a grilled meal and garden fresh tomatoes (I grew those tomatoes)

My produce box for the week....beautiful farm fresh produce, aromatic herbs....

Rode this at Magic Waters.....

BEAUTIFUL favey restaurant that I've been so anxious to try...my Birthday seemed like the perfect occassion

GORG decor....

Birthday presents....

ONLY your BFF can give this to you and you not be offended!! And she MADE these SUPES FAB glasses for me!! Cheers Merleen!!

No comments: