Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

WIWW

On Wednesdays I like to link up with Lindsey http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2014/08/what-i-wore-57/ for What I Wore Wednesdays....It's a link she created to help inspire us and keep us women outta yoga pants all day (even though from what I hear the guys dig them!!)

TUESDAY
 What I'm wearing:
Earrings - Walmart
Necklace - Lane Bryant
Tunic - Walmart (it's at least a size too big BUT for the price it made a perfect tunic)
Belt - Chico's
Leggings - Chico's
Sandals - Macy's via Ebay

WEDNESDAY
 What I'm wearing:
Short / Long Necklaces - Chico's
Tank - Chico's
Chambray Button Down - Chico's
Skirt - Chico's
Wedges - Target

THURSDAY
 What I am wearing:
Kimono - Gordmans
Necklace - Gordmans
Dress - Wal-Mart
Booties - Target
*** Today my look was boho chic inspired ***

FRIDAY
 For a day at the fair it only seemed appropriate to wear my boots (supes dusty there) and my "gunpowder & lead" belt
 What I'm wearing:
Necklace - Chico's
Tunic - Express (older like 2008)
Belt - Thrifted (and I added the blingeratti)
Jeans - Kohls
Boots - Mall of America back in 1999!! I remember buying them when I was pregnant and couldn't wear them until a month AFTER I gave birth!! I had pregnancy cankles!!

SATURDAY  - lemme take a selfie
What I'm wearing:
Necklace - theSassyPearl (always get comments when I wear this bad boy - this particular night it was "you look like Madonna from the 'Like a Virgin' age)
Tank - Walmart

SUNDAY
(this is the by-product of a late night and maybe a few too many bloody mary's)
What I am wearing:
Sweater - Chico's
Tank - Thrifted
Pants - Maurices
Sandals - Macy's

MONDAY
What I'm wearing:
Sunnies - Dolla Tree
Monogram Necklace - Etsy
T-Shirt - Rue 21?
Crops - Maurices
Shoes - Sperry
Bag - Coach

No comments: