Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY

Linkin up with Linds at The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

THURSDAY
 What I'm wearing:
STATEMENT Necklace - Wal-Mart
Black and White Striped Shirt - Thrifted
Watch - Michael Kors
Jeans - Chico's
Sandals - Macys via Ebay

THURSDAY - Navy Pier Day
 What I'm Wearing:
Turquoise Necklace - Lane Bryant
Cross - Hob Lob (I just popped it on the turquoise necklace for the day)
Black Tunic - Express 2008
Leggings - Hue via the thrift
Sandals - Macy's via ebay
Purse - Coach 2006

FRIDAY - Errand day and cooking....no make-up
 What I'm wearing:
Necklace - Thrifted
Leopard Sweater - Dots? 2008
Shorts - Marshall's (they were bermuda length BUT I cut them off into short and added teh lil notch on the sides)

SATURDAY
 What I'm wearing:
Necklace - Chico's
Shirt - Maurices (I ADORE this shirt - reminds me of a baseball style raglan t but FANCY)
Jeans - Chico's
Sandals - Macy's via Ebay
Arm Swag - all Chico's

SUNDAY
What I'm wearing:
Ponte Jacket - Chico's
Sequin Tank - Target - 2008
Boyfriend Jeans - Chico's
Sandals - Macy's via Ebay
***I kept the jewelry simple because the neck was jeweled BUT everyone kept commenting on my fab jewelry***
Arm Swag - Chico's
Necklace - Golden Pearls - Express 1999

Off to see what YOU wore!!

2 comments:

awhite said...

Love that striped top in the first look, lady!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Anonymous said...

You've had quite the stylish week!


Fashionably,
Patricia
http://www.wingsforliberty.com/