Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, August 28, 2014

WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/ for another edition of WIWW

THURSDAY....Errand Day
 What I am wearing:
T-Shirt - Thrifted
Crops - Maurices
Nikes - Macy's

FRIDAY
 What I'm wearing:
Denim Jacket - Marshall's
"Statement" Necklace - Wal-mart
Scarf - Chico's
Tank - Chico's
Skirt - Chico's
Sandals - Macy's via Ebay

SATURDAY
Turquoise Necklace - Chico's
Leopard Tunic - Thrifted
Belt - Chico's
Palazzo Capris - Don't remember
Sandals - Macy's via Ebay

Here is the evolution of an outfit....wanted to wear my new deconstructed boyfriend jeans with the bling bling and this lightweight sweater tunic would be perfect...pop a scarf (if the flower scarf the leopard bet for sure...if the leopard scarf - no belt)

 Once I put the sweater on I realized it was too oversized for the look I was going for - I needed something quick so I wouldn't be late so I grabbed a black t-shirt and kept the scarf and belt...not a bad look BUT I liked the grey better
 What I'm wearing:
Scarf - Thrifted
Pearl Necklace - My great Aunt's
Green Necklace - Gordmans
T-Shirt - Chico's
Belt - Target NEW via the thrift
Boyfriend Jeans - Chico's
Sandals - Macy's
WEDNESDAY
What I'm wearing:
Necklace - Maurices
Tunic - Maurices
Tank - Chico's
Pants - Maurices
Sandals - Macy's via Ebay

Off to see what you wore!! OIf ya saw something on here you loved - tell me about it!! Tell her about it...ala Billy Joel....has anyone seen him in concert?!?! I bet it's an AMAZING show!!

1 comment:

Twinkle Terrior said...

Love the CROSS COUNTRY thrift tee- how fun!