Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, August 11, 2014

MANIC MONDAY

BEFORE I even start my post I want to take a minute to mourn the loss of Robin Williams....THIS IS NOT to minimize the depression "every day" people experience and in the end result do the same thing. It's sad because while he was making the world laugh, he was apparently aching inside....May he find the peace he was looking for and the same peace may be found for his family.

SO, MY manic Monday was high school orientation for my daughter....HOW is it possible I have an almost 15 year old who's going to be a freshman?!?!??!

Seeing it in black and white made it SO real and made me already start to freak out about how FAST the next four years are going to fly by....

Cherish each moment is what I keep hearing....Dear God please give me a friendly nudge when I need it, give me patience when I feel like I'm going to lose it and ALWAYS bless my children and their classmates.

No comments: