Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, January 4, 2014

A DAY IN THE LIFE.....

Snapshots of my life via my iphone from the week....

Got a few props together to ring in the new year....

Truth be told I HATE NYE....But you'd never guess it would ya?!?!?

It IS however a fresh start in the planner, in life and obvi in the year!!

Working on a new project....

The midwest is FREEZING and about to get COLDER...So we got out and enjoyed a cuppa cheer (FYI, starbucks is outta the holiday syrups :( WAH). And this hat..people LOVE this hat....it literally brings a smile to their face - people of ALL ages!! I'm SO GLAD I kept it!!

While at the mall my daughters friend told me about this candle....UM, yes please!! It's BACON!! Kinda smells like a pack of beggin strips when ya open it BUT I bet it would be fab mixed with a woodsy scent - a nice pairing if you will....

 I don't make New Years resolutions per say....I do take a fresh year as a time to reflect on what I can do BETTER...Eating better is on my list since I gained 5 lbs over the holidays....and a candy cane s'more is healthy- right?!?!?

I SWORE we weren't leaving the mall with a dog (and we didn't) BUT don't ya think I NEED this lil guy as much as he needs me?!?!!? 

Did YOU have a good week?!?!! Anyone else out there hate NYE?!?!?

1 comment:

Twinkle Terrior said...

what did you name your dog? just catching up reading my fave bloggers this w-end :) SWEET PUPPY and they are the best family pets