Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, January 24, 2014

FOODIE FRIDAY....PALEO Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ok y'all I'm one of those CRAZY people who when following anything I have to do it to a "t"...like my life - there is no grey area - it's black or it's white....SO I've not jumped on the Paleo bandwagon for that reason...I would be uber strict and that's just not what I want to do....I did however find this recipe foe Paleo oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and decided to try it BECAUSE I had the ingredients lying around....I also made REGULAR Oatmeal Chocolate chip cookies BECAUSE that was one of the things in the BOy Scout book we have to do to earn our badges....can you guess WHICH are WHICH?!?!


 In case you hadn't guessed, the Paleo version is on the left....the moister looking "cookie"

They were UBER easy to make...here's the recipe of you're intersted:
* 2 ripe bananas -smashes
* 1 cup quick oats
* A handful of chocolate chips


Mix it all together and bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees....and ENJOY!!