Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Courtney Loves Dallas

Have anyone of you watched Courtney Loves Dallas on Bravo?!?! In case you haven't, here's a lil snippet....

Click on the youtube link to check it out....
I am just a girl from the Midwest who blogs...SHE is living the dream a lot of us bloggers would LOVE the opportunity to have....A show on BRAVO (smooches Andy Cohen) based on her blog - fashion, life, etc....sounds DREAMY right?!?!? I've tuned in each week...KNEW I'd dedicate a blog post to the show and after episode 7 where she was a total JERK to her bestie (who's been her sidekick the entire time) I decided I am not as enanmoured with her as I originally thought!! I am kind of disappointed in her behavior, the fact that she has taken this AMAZING opportunity and made a mockery of it. Ok, there I've said my peace and I'd LOVE to hear what y'all think!! 
ps, she says some words I sat that makes me wanna stop saying them....I'm not hating...I was so stoked to see a blogger get her shot at fame and she's 'meh'

No comments: