Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What I WORE WEDNESDAY

HAPPY NEW (WIWW) YEAR!! It's been a bit since I've linked up with http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2014/01/what-i-wore-30/ but it's a NEW year!! They say "New Year, New you!!" I'm sure like many of you, I packed on the holiday pounds (that happens when you eat 3 dozen homemade deliscious cookies in a week). BUT it's back to eating better, no more cookies and getting creative with my closet!

As it has been the past few times I've linked up it's a compilation over 2 weeks....and as I was uploading the pics I think it's kinda funny that black, white and red were the color combos!


 What I'm wearing:
Denim Jacket - Thrifted
Pin - Chico's
Black t-neck sweater - Thrited
Necklace (actually a belt)  - Chico's
Grey Sweater Skirt - Target via the thrift
Tights - Marshall's
Boots - Aerosoles


 What I am wearing:
Faux Fur Vest - Thrifted
Denim Jacket - Thrifted
Necklace - Target via the thrift (with bow) and double strand of pearl - vintage from my great aunt
Red T-Neck Sweater - Chico's
Belt - Chico's
Skirt - Chico's
Boots - OLD


New Years Eve
 What I'm wearing:
New Year Crown - Wal-Mart
Infinity Scarf - Fam Dolla
Lace Sweatshirt - Target (older 2011)
Jeggings - Chico's

 What I am wearing:
Necklace - Chico's (I LOVE this statement piece)
Striped Top - H&M via the thrift
Chambray Button Down - Chico's
Leggings - Wal-Mart
Boots - Coach

The day AFTER I wore this outfit I saw THIS in lofts window....see that outfit on the far right?!!? Yeah, VERY similar to what I wore....looks like I'm right on trend!! With Black and white stripes and chambray you can't go wrong - it's a CLASSIC!!


Headshot selfie - my photog was at a sleepover!! 
 What I am wearing:
Infinity Scarf - Fam Dolla
Necklace - Chico's
Camo Thermal - Thrifted

Requited Starbucks Shot
 Hat - Fam Dolla (doesn't EVERY grown up wear a hat like this?!?!? I kid you not, whenever I wear it people smile....young, old, middle age....and it's quite the conversation starter!! Whatcha think - yay or nay?!?!?

What I am wearing:
Sweater - Shop n Swap
Pearls - Chico's, vintage
Red Jeans - Chico's
Boots - Uggs

Off to see what YOU wore!! Saw something you love/hated...lemme know!! I HEART feedback!

1 comment:

Twinkle Terrior said...

YES - everyone grown up needs a hat like that! Have to make winter fun...PS loved the pedicure color "twisted pink" AND YES - everyone has BACHELOR fever. Juan Pablo was on LIVE with KELLY AND MICHAEL and I thought his interview was sweet :)