Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, January 23, 2014

WIWW

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/ for WIWW

THURSDAY
What I'm Wearing:
Cute lil pup Accessory - Leo
Leopard Coat - Chico's
Turquoise Beaded Necklace - Vintage
Tweed Jacket - Jones New York - thrifted
Tank - Macy's
Jeans - Chico's
Booties - Tom's

FRIDAY
(freezy midwest day calls for fur and cashmere)
Fur Scarf - Garage Sale - for real....a nice older well to do lady
Necklaces - Chicos, Vintage and Great Aunt's
Sweater - Cashmere  -thrifted
Jeans - Chico's
Boots - Coach
SUNDAY - Chill day at home makin paleo cookies
When I am home I don't like to wear a lot of make-up...I like to give my face a chance to breathe
What I'm wearing:
Scarf - Target
Striped Sweatshirt - Target
Jeggings - Chico's

MONDAY
(wanted to try the headscarf / wrap thang...I kinda dig it)
What I'm wearing:
Leopard Scarf - Fam Dolla
Tank - Wal-Mart
Sweatshirt - Pink Victoria's Secret via the thrift
(the rest of the outfit is below....Fleece jacket -Target, Velour yoga Pants - Lane Bryant, Boots - Uggs)
Off to see what y'all wore!! And SMOOCHES for the comment love last week! I ADORE reading your comments!!

3 comments:

Lorine said...

Love the leopard scarf! The wrap/turban thing doesn't work on me, but you totally rocked it!

Twinkle Terrior said...

it looks so cold but you still got the style !

Alyssa said...

I love your cute black and white striped top!
www.alyssabarnettbeauty.com