Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, January 20, 2014

Because your KISS your Kiss is on my lips...KISS CANVAS

Are you singing the Hall & Oates song now too!?!?! I saw this pic on Pinterest and KNEW I wanted to make it....you can find it at Pearls & Pastries https://www.etsy.com/shop/PearlsandPastries etsy store if you want to save your lips...


In case you hadn't guessed, I opted to make my own....


SIMPLY apply your lipgloss or lipstick and kiss the canvas....I started with the light pink and worked my way up to dark pink by layering....

DON'T do this when you have somewhere to be BECAUSE your lips will be very colorful...oo la la...



Ta-da! Now you have some inexpensive Valentine Art...and I should give a special shout out to my girl Jen for giving me the canvas's leftover from her son's art project....



No comments: