Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, January 23, 2016

A DAY IN THE LIFE >>>>

>>>>>Pics via my iphone from the past week >>>>>

While UNPACKING the boxes, the dog decided he's outta here....hopped in the box and packed himself!!! He's funny...last week he sat at the table ON the chair while I blogged and this week he's jumping in boxes....NOW only if they didn't bark so much they'd be PERFECT!!!

Worked on this project (an entire post will be dedicated to this once it's FINISHED)

I start my Monday's by planning out my blog posts for the week...

BIG or SMALL I decorate them all (yep, I'm in my 30's and playing with a dollhouse...There will be a post about this too - SUNDAY)

Working on another project for the kitchen (SEE my pretty new rug in the background?!??! HobLob)

Lunch date with my darling @ Olympic Tavern in Rockford...I'm a SUCKA for presentation....Warm bread and herbed butta served on a rustic cutting board

and the STEAK was PERFECT!!!!


If you follow me on instagram a lot of these are repeats from the week as they occurred....but PRAISE God my microwave came yesterday!!!


SO until the install it will remain a countertop fixture (because I can still USE it)

What have YOU been up to this week?!?!?!

No comments: