Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, January 7, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR....and what I've been up to....

....just in case my one faithful reader (Jen) was missing me and wondering where I've been.....

We ushered in 2016 moving....LITERALLY....we were packing the house and truck until 2am on New Years Eve....
Leaving our last place was pretty monumental....that was the house that I found MYself....I learned how to be alone....how to be a parent single handedly....how to grow and flourish...where I made a lifelong friend who is more like family....SO it was only fitting that we captured that moment...much to everyone's chagrin (we were over tired, over worked and I may have cried a LOT because I was SURE I was having a heart attack from all the lifting AND my right hand was swollen). 
Now that we're in the new house I get to sort through all this....




I've been doing this....


...painting....

....painting....

....and MORE painting....



These are all lil previews and teases of MANY posts to come!!!! What did YOU do to usher in the New Year?!?!?!





No comments: