Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY....WIWW

Whoop whoop! Back to linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY WIWW....you too can link up here http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/ OR get outfit inspiration!

 NO JOKE!!! This DOG photobombs EVERY first WIWW pic!!! It's like he knows when the camera's out!!!
 What I'm wearing:
Statement Necklace - Macy's
Chambray Shirt - Chico's
Leggings - Maurices
Moccasin Booties - Target

IF you follow my instagram you know this was day 3 on the road to recovery from a MAJOR migraine (that actually had me in the ER friday night for the pain...after a nice cocktail of shots I was on the mend!!! But Saturday was touch and go and Sunday I felt fragile enough to get my lil guy in for a haircut - FINALLY)
What I'm Wearing:
Green Vest - Thrifted
Black & White Stripe Shirt - H&M via the Thrift
Jeans - YMI via Burlington Coat Factory (MORE than just great coats! LOL)
Boots - Uggs

THIS was really for my son....before he left for school the other day he says "I bet you don't get dressed today" about 10 minutes after he left I sent him this pic!! His response was "NOOOOOOO". LOL!!! No make-up (wait, there may be a lil leftover mascary that I see there)

NOT my best WIWW pic but whatevs...keepin it real people, keepin it real....
What I'm wearing:
Boyfriend Cardi - Walmart (SO SOFT and warm)
Tank - Target
Leggings - CVS

*** I thought by poppin on a bright lipstick I'd rawk it out....but I just look like a straight up mess....oh well, at least I got dressed! 

Off to see what YOU wore!!! Since quitting my job in the fashion industry I'm feeling a lil outta touch...

No comments: