Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

MANI MONDAY....LIGHTER SHADE LILAC

While at Wal-Mart for groceries Friday nightI decided I also needed a new polish (which may seem like NOT a big deal BUT after awhile they al start to look alike....SO I told myself "You are only getting a new polish IF it's different than anything else you have in your repertoire").

So I found two colors  - one I SUPER LOVED and it was diff than anything I had....AND...drumroll please......

YEP! It was a quarter. WHA?!?!?! .25!! TRUE STORY!!! We can't get very much for a quarter these days....

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE T H I S COLOR!!!!

The funny thing is while cruising Instagram I saw a post from @therealsarahhyland (the oldest daughter from Modern Family) how she was going lighter too!!! I guess Valentine's Day has us all pastel-y!

While drinking my tea last night I noticed my mug matches my nails....HAPPY accident

And this morning while working when I looked down at my hand I thought "I REALLY LOVE THIS COLOR"

OF COURSE the toes must match (no matter that it's winter - LADIES don't let your pedi's slip just because your feet are covered 98% of the time). 

Oh, I guess I should mention the color is #NYC #Lexingtonlilac
What color are YOU wearing?!?!?

No comments: