Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, February 15, 2016

MANI MONDAY.....Milani MINT CRUSH and Bling*y Bows

MANI MONDAY.....For a hot minute I thought about taking the holiday today too!!! I had my nails done BUT no post YET.....so a late night post it is!!

(pictured below #milani, #3dnailbows #laurenconrad #thefamegame book)
 Last week @kmart I picked up this new polish on clearance!! I LOVED the color (which is more aqua than green). Milani makes FAB cosmetics....usually around this time of year #kmart discounts cosmetics and I picked this FRESH color up for $1.99. One coat was sufficient.....BUT 2 was better.

LOOK at the quality packaging / bottle....There is a nice enamel color sample on the top....

I ADORE #Mintcrush by #milani

The ONLY thing I don't like is you need a PERFECT polish job (Like with white and neons)


I picked up the lil bows on clearance also!! I have the choice of blue, black, light pink and dark pink.
AND it makes my hands look tan!! 

What color are YOU wearing?!?!?

No comments: