Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

WIWW....WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY

Since I spend at least half my time in gym wear I don't figure anyone wants to see 3 or 4 pics of gym ensembles....BUT hey,maybe you do?!??!
(and I am SO NOT one of those everything gym people {YET} I just know I feel better after going and it's DEF making a difference....and we all feel better when we're put together - SAME applies for the gym)

You may remember last week I laid this outfit out....for my #athleisure post

WELL...today I WORE it!!! 
Outfit DEETS:
Headband - Burlington Coat Factory
Sweatshirt - Old Navy via the thrift (last weeks Thrifty Tuesday Post)
T-shirt - Walmart
Leggings - Kohls
Boots - Target

YEP! Wore the boots to, from and around all day (carried in my gym shoes...I HATE wet feet)
SPeaking of my boots....SWOON - right?!?! I wanted a sperry pair...or a white pair (I have this crazy obsession with white these days...and pink - WHAT?!??!). I was getting boots for my son @target and I spotted these for myself...NOW it's almost spring y'all - WHY am I paying only 50% off for boots?!?!? (I SWORE the day I bought them we wouldn't get another snowfall....looks like I got them just in time since it snowed all day yesterday!). Anywho - back to the boots....Originally 59.00 @target, marked down to $34.99 - rang up $20. 48 - WOOT!!! (ok I guess mine were more than 50% off). They fold over too so you can have the cutie white fur sticking out

One thing I learned about the "bun"....It must sit higher on top of my head UNTIL my hair is longer (because I look like a lil pinhead here...I fixed the bun immediately after THIS picture and my daughter was having NO PART of taking another picture).
 Outfit Deets:
Sunnies - Chico's
Plaid girly Flannel - Walmart
Leggings - CVS
Boots - Madden Girl
Crossbody - Fam Dolla - HOLLA this purse was like $1.75 during one of their MAJOT clearances!

Spent Valentine's Day visiting my parents in Chicago....I don't usually post pics of my kids (because some things I believe should remain not plastered all over the www BUT who am I kidding?!??! In this day and age even the schools are posting the pics).
Outfit Deets:
Mini Me - Scarf - FAM DOLLA (BEST accessories - hands down)
T-Shirt - Walmart
Jeans - Maurices

Miniature Mister - Pink T - Walmart
Black Button Down - Thrifted
Jeans - Thrifted (my MM HATES jeans...BUT I have come to realize it's the new skinnier style he hates....the lil wider leg from a few years ago does him RIGHT so the thrift is my GO-TO for his jeans)

Me - Scarf - Kmart
Black V-Neck Sweater -Target
Jeans - Walmart
Socks - Betsy Johnson

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/ to see what YOU wore!!! I heart comments SO if ya saw something that made you go hmmm (in a good way) lemme know!

No comments: