Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, August 3, 2013

A day in the life....

A day in the life are pics via my iphone for the past week!! 

CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP - LOVING the cooler days we've had in the midwest

MY LUCK DAY THRIFTING - Holla - I found a dolla in the pocket of a pair of jeans


STARTED A FEW PROJECTS....Stay tuned

Someone thought of me and my co-worker and brought us each a single long stemmed rose

Got all domestic and resourceful....Pickled cucumbers and lime soda water...stay tuned to FOODIE FRIDAYS for the deets

WHAT?!?! It's STILL BIRTHDAY week!! Got another prezzie in the mail yesterday (THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to all those who remembered my birthday...cakes, sent cards, gifts and spent time...this was the BEST BIRTHDAY in a really really long time....when you are a single parent you have very low expectations....BUT EVERYONE (and y'all KNOW who you are more than SURPASSED anything I could've dreamed of - thank you - love you all!!)

Homemade tortilla chips and pico de gallo...more refrigerator resourcefulness....waste not want not!!

Spent today at the zoo...this goat was HILARIOUS
 My daughter called me a poacher (because I LOVE all things animal print....and this display was artifacts that are made from real animals - real leopard fur coat, tortoise shell earrings and sunglasses, etc)

MY wing span....

Ended the week with sand sugared toes...can't ask for anything better!! I am GRATEFUL for the blessings that came my way this week....
What have YOU been up to?!?!?

No comments: