Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

WIWW

The weeks keep flying by!! Kids are back in school in a few weeks - I have regret that summer kinda slipped thru our fingers....last weekend we did get to the zoo and beach...and we went and saw fireworks...but there are still a few things to do on our summer bucket list....anyway....on to WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/ with The Pleated Poppy...

WEDNESDAY (last week)
 There was a bit of a cool spell here in the midwest last week - I LOVED IT!!
What I wearing:
Leopard Hoodie - Chico's
Tank - Chico's
Necklace - Macy's
Leggings - Chico's
Sandals - Macy's
THURSDAY
 Denim Vest - Thrifted (I have SO gotten my wear outta this vest - FAB "investment"
Flower - Chico's (it's a magnet)
Skully Scarf - Gifted
Maxi Dress - Marshall's 2009
Sandals - Macy's
 Arm Swag - See Sunday's post - I'm going to start an arm SWAG SUNDAY post - think about linking up!! If you're interested message me OR leave a comment

SATURDAY
 What I am wearing:
Turquoise Necklace - Lane Bryant 2009
Leopard Tank - Walmart 2010
Coral Shorts - Marshall's 2012 (BUT I cut them off to make them more wearable - the bermuda style was too long)
Sandals - Macy's
** it was a lil chilly saturday morning so I threw on my Chambray shirt - PERFECT for when the weathers a lil cooler and you want a denim look without the weight of a denim jacket
Chambray Shirt - Chico's


SUNDAY
 What I am wearing:
Turquoise Necklace - Same as above
Dress - MUDD @ Kohl's jr's dept 2012
Check out the back - SUPA cute-  no?!?!?
Sandals - Macy's

Laid out my wardrobe for the next 2 days and found irony is the light denim and goldy mix

MONDAY
What I am wearing:
Dress - Zenergy for Chico's
Belt - Chico's
Sandals - Macy's
*** These gold tone sandals have seen me thru 2 summers and MULTIPLE wardrobe ensembles....a MATTE gold sandal is your BEST FRIEND for summer!!

No comments: