Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, August 19, 2013

A day in the life....a few days late

A day in the life are pics from the week via my iphone....

Winnebago County Fair...this pig made me laugh with it's tongue hangin out...every time I look at the pic I laugh!

Have you ever seen a zebra goat?!?!

No trip to the fair would be complete without a MAJOR rip off trip to game alley...I'm beginning to think I should be a carney....I'd be high rollin' then....I didn't realize you could barter at the fair - game prices / prizes, tickets to ride...DON'T let them take you - barter and haggle! 


CUTE lil food shack...almost looks TOO cute to be at fair...see the cute lil painted benches?!?!

This is how my kitty sleeps at night...under the covers all snuggled up! 

CA-UTE "barn" house...I ADORE this place


 Dinner and a movie date....FAB company - great time :) 


This was the fab vintage like tile floor in the bathroom at the italian restaurant...

What have YOU been up to this week?!?!

No comments: