Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

THRIFTY TUESDAY...Bathroom Shelf - it ALL came from the thrift

Today's edition of THRIFTY TUESDAY is showcasing a shelf AND its decorative contents of which ALL came from the thrift...

 The shelf itself is thrifted....I bought it right before I moved in...I think I paid around $2.99 for it, all the glass apothecary jars and vases are thrifted (I glued Jute on the vase in the upper right hand corner that holds the eucalyptus). The contents in the jars aren't thrifted- they are actually things we use...Although I will say I DID pick them up here and there on sale...I NEVER pass a good sale - because I will ALWAYS be able to use it (although in the past year I have gotten more strict with myself and ONLY allowing myself to buy repeats of what  I NEED)

See the cute lil golden wicker chair? I found that at the thrift YEARS ago - and it's been in a box ever since - I never knew what to do with it....I decided to add it to the shelf for a lil beachy-ness with the sea shells...

What have YOU found at the thrifty store lately?!?!

No comments: