Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WIWW

The weeks FLY by - I swear it!! I am linking up with Linds at The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/ for What I Wore Wednesday

THURSDAY - Winnebago County Fair Day
 What I am wearing:
Pearl Necklace - Gifted
Cheetah Print Sweater - Thrifted
Lace Tank - Maurices
Denim Cut Offs - Lucky jeans that I cut
Boots - OLD and in almost every WIWW post

FRIDAY
 Pearl Necklace - Chico's
Black Tank - Walmart
Black Vest - Chaps by Ralph Lauren for Kohl's
Capris - Chico's
Wedges - Macy's

SATURDAY
 What I am wearing:
Necklace - Chico's
Tank - Walmart
Vest - Thrifted (and one of the BEST pieces in my closet)
Belt - Chico's
Skirt - Chico's
Boots - same as Thursday

Later for date night I changed and while I don't have a FAB outfit pic, I did get this pic (it was mostly for the gorg vintage tile)

SUNDAY 
 What I am wearing:
Cobalt Tank - Walmart
FAB link necklace with bling - THRIFTED
Black Cargo Crops - Chico's
Sandals - Macy's

TUESDAY
You guys have seen BOTH these pieces numerous times BUT never together...this was a closet re-mix!
What I am wearing:
Polka Dotty Top - Maurices
Necklace - Chico's (its actually a belt)
Red Jeans - Chico's
Sandals - Macy's

I HEART comments...saw something you liked?!?! Tell me about it! 

No comments: