Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

THRIFTY TUESDAY...HOLLA Goodwill DOLLA Days

This THRIFTY TUESDAY is about my recent trip to Goodwill (2 weeks ago) and now that I am documenting it I regret not taking more pics! It was Dolla Day and I LOVE to go on that day BECAUSE I am more inclined to be more open minded when I am only paying a dolla!! My first find was these BRAND NEW from Target Mossimo Flip Flops....my lil guy LOVES wearing flip flops (in fact he's a 2 season kinda kid - flip flops or boots - he hates all other shoes! LOL)

 See - BRAND NEW (for all of you who are still skeevish about thrift shopping). These were $2.99 (only clothes were $1.00 - not jackets, shoes or accessories) BUT I Know he will wear them
 They will be PERFECT for fall...cooler days will welcome the soft fuzzy sherpa like lining on the INSIDE of the thong portion...
 Chico's has this FAB light wash Chambray denim button down with studded shoulder and back (not a GREAT pic but look closely at the shoulders and collar) at a price point of 89.00 its a lil out of my reach....
BUT I happened to stumble upon this ONE at GW Dolla Days....
The sleeves are the SAME EXACT STYLE, the studding is bronze and silver, so it's slightly different BUT a fair substitute - wouldn't you say?!?!
What have YOU found thrifting lately?!?!

No comments: