Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, August 2, 2013

FOODIE FRIDAY Chobani Greek Yogurt ALMOND COCO LOCO YUM*O

**I tried to flip it and it reverted....you get the idea**
Have you tried THIS yet?!?!?
A few weeks ago one of our clients came in SINGING the praises of this yogurt....I'm a fan of greek yoguert but I couldn't understand what all the hoopla was about....and honestly rushing out to the store to buy it (3 weeks later) made me feel like my 13 yr old daughter and her friends with the "ice" flavored water craze!! Anywhoo....it's like $1.38 and everything you need for a sweet slice of heaven comes in this lil container....
 When you open it the almonds and chocolate bits are on one side...and the coconut greek yogurt on teh other....
 You literally FLIP the nut and choco part into the yogurt (as shown above and below)
 Ta-da!! There you have a 210 calorie delish snack...

 MIX it all up.....
and ENJOY!!!
What have you tried lately that you can't live without?!??!! Seriosuly, this yogurt is so good it's getting harder and harder to find at the store and when you do it's like GOLD!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oooh, that sounds delicious! I'll have to keep my eye open for it!