Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WIWW

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2013/08/what-i-wore-12/ for What I Wore Wednesday....and I sure needed it this week! I had 5 days off in a ROW!! I'll admit I got a lil lazy one day, the other days were a CHALLENGE to get dressed (see I have this idea in my head that it takes LONGER if i shower first thing in the morning vs. getting stuff done around the house, blogging, etc). I will also preface this post WITH on my days off I try to give my face a break from make-up....it's been breaking out bad as of late and so when I am home I wanna let my skin breathe (I'll still put mascara and lip gloss just no foundation).

THURSDAY
 What I am wearing:
Pearls - Chico's
Polka Dot Peplum - Macy's - last year (and this is the FIRST time I have worn it - CRAZY!!)
Leggings - Seven via Marshall's - my TOTAL FAVES but they are too big and have to go :(
**NO make-up**

FRIDAY
SO NOT a dress up day - my daughter was like why am I even taking your pic-  I said because this is REAL
 What I am wearing:
Hat - Fam Dollar (they have the BEST accessories on the cheap)
Pearl Necklace - Gifted
T-Shirt - Target SUPA old 2009
Leggings - Same as yesterday - Dont' JUDGE  - YOU do it too :) Cuffed up they look different, right?!?! And I was moving boxes and wasn't gonna "waste" clean clothes on that! LOL
Gym Shoes - Puma. I LOVE that they are all black - I hate black with colored soles - esp. white - it's SO stark
**No make up**
SATURDAY
What I am wearing:
Leopard Scarf - Fam Dollar 2011 (see the BEST accessories)
Tank - Walmart 
Crops - Thrifted
Sandals - Macy's
SUNDAY
FOR REAL keepin it REAL
What I'm wearing:
Head Scarf - Vintage
Tank - Walmart
Shorts - Cut off Lucky's
MONDAY
 What I am wearing:
"Vest" (which is actually a scarf) -Chico's
Turquoise Necklace - Chico's
Black Tank - Thrifted
Palazzo Crops - OLD like 2000 old Marshall's
Wedges - Macy's

FOUND THIS ON PINTEREST......PERFECTLY describes how I feel most days lately....

TUESDAY

Aviators - Fam Dollar - For real yo'
Pearl and Sterling Necklace-  Thrifted
T-Shirt - Rue 21

SAW something that caught your eye - lemme know - I HEART comment love!! Posted something you think I WOULD LOVE- leave your blog link!

1 comment:

Stesha said...

I saw that stressed, depressed, but well dressed the other day and laughed so hard! I may go back & buy it!!!

xxS